How to Check the Balance of various Gift Card: You can check your Gift Card balance by entering your valid 16-digits card number and security code. The card number is present on the front side of the card and the security code is present on the back side of your Gift Card. If your gift card balance doesn’t cover the total cost of your order and charges the remaining amount to your primary form of payment listed in your Best Buy account.
You can check your balance in three ways:
- You can check your balance by calling to customer service number(1-888-716-7994), the customer service number is available at 24/7. But you should be ready with your name, card number, and security code.
- You can check your balance by visiting the store by showing your gift card to a Sales Associate. You can know the balance and transaction history of your card.
- You can also check your balance through online by visiting www.mygiftcardsite.com for balance information. After visiting the site you need to enter your 16-digit card number and security number.
How to Prevent Gift Card from Getting Lost:
Gift Cards are functionally replacement to cash, and if you lose, stole or damaged a gift card you can lose the entire value of the gift card.
You can prevent gift card from getting lost by following steps:
- Register the Gift Card
- Save the Activation Receipt
- Take a picture of the Gift Card
- You can put the Gift Card into an APP
Does Best Buy replace lost or stolen Gift Cards:
Yes, you can able to replace your lost, stolen, and damaged gift card. And if you have any balance left in the lost or damaged gift card the leftover balance will be replaced with your new card. But if you want to replace your lost, stolen, or damaged card you need to have your original purchase receipt and your card should be registered. Please do call Customer Service number(1-888-716-7994) for replacement of your card. Check your balance at mygiftcardsite .
Why Register Your Gift Card:
If you want to do any purchase from online, phone or through mail then there is a need to register your Gift Card. It will be helpful when you lost, stolen or damages your Gift Card.
Text Check Balance:
If you have any issues with online balance check service, you can check your balance through text check service. Please text ‘My Balance’ followed by entering your 16-digits card number to 57887 to receive an SMS stating your particular card balance.
What if I cancel an order I paid for with a Gift Card:
If you purchased with your gift card and you want to cancel that purchased order for which you paid the amount. You can cancel your order and the amount will be credited within 30 minutes of your cancellation order. If you have any issues regarding the cancellation of your order or with the amount which you need to get credited to your account, you need to call customer service(1-888-716-7994) which are available 24/7.
For more Information:
If you want to know more information about balance check and latest updates on gift card stay up to date by visiting the Gift Card page.